2009年12月28日星期一

How to DIY a timetable

Ralywong's DIY home
@timetable@

Firstly, prepare some apparatus and materials like:
  • A piece of A4 paper
  • A non-used card board paper
  • A cutter/knife/scissors
  • A pencil
  • A marker pen
  • A pen
  • A cellophane
  • A colour pencil/highlight(for decoration)


After that, use a pen or a pencil and a ruler to make a measurement on the piece of card board paper.
(Any measurement)
And I took a 17cm x 6cm of measurement.


Then, cut down the card board paper that you had done the measurement you want.


Then, cut down  the piece of A4 paper.
*attention!,the A4 paper must be a little bit larger/wider then the card board paper.
Afterward, use the cellophane to paste the A4 paper onto the card board  paper as shows in the picture.


Use a pencil the draw the timetable onto the A4 paper that pasted onto the card board paper.
I make a 6x11 boxes on the A4 paper.


*keat hwa students:you will have 9 periods in school and a recess time,so you need at least 10 boxes on the A4 paper


 Next, you can use a marker pen or a black pen to make the line bolder.



 Finally, complete your timetable and colour it.
*I still didn't receive my school timetable, so I just leave it blank
*You can also make some decoration,like drawing something behind as there is some space left  .(Just don't waste any space.:P)


And this is how I DIY my timetable. Have some fun making it (^>^)






2 条评论 :

hyu 说...

你今天吃药了没?

ralywong 说...

what the hell!
I just teach you all to make a special timetable...=="