2009年12月30日星期三

Final countdown 3

Anything to say now is that..
there is 4days more to the new term!!!
oh my gush!
finally,
it's coming.
today is Wednesday,
just back from tuition,
I had a feeling that,
2009 is going to past,
it will be past tense forever!
And tomorrow,
will be the last day for 2009...
    (T_T)
  /|_-_|\ << bye bye! 2009...
    /   \

The last day is Thursday?
Will anyone stay until 00.00am for the new year countdown?
haha!
Although I am hoping for the new term,
but I still like 2009,
as this year,
I made a lot of interesting things...
start writing novel
start play facebook
start a blog
make new friends
challenge new things
and a lot! a lot!
Hope next year will be better!
Goodbye!
2009!
I miss you!
(I think later will have someone post this on my blog:"你今天吃药了没...")

2 条评论 :

hyu 说...

ei,where got!

ralywong 说...

just "think" only,
not 100% one